A Media Marketing just released the schedule for their Online Warrior Training. When you are ready to incorporate Social Media into your marketing mix, make sure you are prepared! If you are uneducated to the in’s and out’s of this form of marketing, you are potentially risking your brand reputation. Your current and future customer base uses Social Media and you should be too!
Social Media Overview – “If you build it, They will come”
You will receive an overview introducing you to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. See how each platform works best for your business, what type of content to share with your followers and why it is important for you to claim your space in the Social Media world!
- Which platform is Right for you
- The importance of claiming your space
- Integrating Social Media into your marketing mix
- What goals will Social Media to accomplish for your business
- “How to” set up your profile & fan pages for each
Course dates : Feb 21, March 20, April 24, May 22
All courses held at 10:00 AM
Want to hone your skills at one specific platform? We are offering the following courses for in-depth training.
“Unlock the Secrets of LinkedIn”
More than 135 million people and over 7 million companies utilize LinkedIn! According to a study released by Performics, nearly 60% of people said LinkedIn is the most important social network. We help you discover how LinkedIn can increase your business presence & return on investment.
- “How to” build a robust profile
- Grow your network with Groups
- “How to” join the conversation
- Targeted Networking – Never make a cold call again
- Company Profiles
Course Date : February 21 @ 1:30 PM
“Inside Facebook Marketing”
With over 800 Million users on Facebook, it’s a platform that can’t be ignored. Learn “how to” increase your fan engagement, build relationships and supply your fans with educational content.
- Which type of page is Right for you?
- “How to” reach your target audience
- Make your page standout with custom features
- Create Ad Campaigns
- Content and Time management
- Understand Facebook insights
Course Date : March 20 @ 1:30 PM
“Find Marketing Gold with Twitter”
Learn how to use Twitter as a Listening device. With the advanced search feature, find the people who need your service and reach out to support them. Twitter is a great platform for communication with your customers, but you can definitely find a pot of gold at the end of the marketing rainbow just by listening to them!
- “How to” get started on Twitter
- What do I Tweet
- Utilizing Hashtags
- Finding your Customers
- The Art of Listening
Course Date : April 24 @ 1:30 PM
“Google+ It’s not The internet, it’s YOUR internet”
Google+ is the new kid on the block with a little over 62 Million users. However, by the end of 2012, Google+ is expected to reach 400 Million! That is huge growth! You want to be growing with them. Google and YouTube are the most used search engines and with the creation of Google+, the way people see their search results will be vastly different from before.
- How to set up a personal profile & company page
- Learn to help your SEO with Search+
- How to generate leads through your circles
- Publishing valuable content
- How video can impact your search results with YouTube